Saturday, June 27, 2009

On my way to the track

It's a beautiful day outside and a GREAT day for drag racing. Unfortunately I will not be driving today. :-( I really miss being in the driver seat. But I will be back in a couple weeks. I will go and be there to help my dad and husband and hopefully one of them will bring home a win tonight. Maybe I will drive one of the cars around the pits to get my racing fix until I am able to be in the driver seat again ;-)

We have a new sponsor on the car THANKS TO DEBBIE @ AdPro for all that she is doing for us. We would LOVE to have a win for her tonight. We will have to wait and see....

I better get the rest of my work done so I can head to the track.

I will post the results hopefully tomorrow...Wish us luck!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment