Wednesday, September 9, 2009

National Event Here I Come

After a long weekend of racing we have FINALLY got the car back together and it is running great!

Over the Labor Day weekend we raced three out of four days to try and get everything straight. By the time Monday morning came my son looked at me and said, "Mommy can I stay with Grandma and Grandad today I am to tired to go to the track today". I do not think I have ever heard my son tell me that he didn't want to go to the track. That just shows how much time we had spent there over the weekend.

The time spent at the track was well worth it. We now have both the dragster and the camaro ready to run quick rod and hot rod.

Tomorrow I will explain the classes that we are going to run at this race.

I am going to call the kids, get ready to leave work and head to physical therapy. BUSY BUSY

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment